Aqualung Storm Fins
Diving And Snorkelling Fins, No Boots Needed
The Aqualung Storm Fins are Perfect for travelling, and they are available in a wide range of 5 sizes covering from junior to adult.
Storm fins are produced using Monprene, a single material construction that gives both durability and strength while maintaining exceptionally lightweight, precisely what the travelling diver and snorkeller require.
The innovative foot pocket design has the advantage of a full foot fin for comfort with the versatility of open-heel snorkelling or scuba diving fin. We recommend still using a dive sock for added comfort.
Storm Fins Feature
- Barefoot open heel fin, made in a single TPV compound Monprene®
- Ergonomic foot pocket ensures comfort and freedom and prevents fatigue
- Silicone bungee strap equipped with heel pad for easy on-and-off
- Strong, compact blade aids in efficient power transfer
- Excellent grip on the underside to reduce slippage on the deck
- Access hole in the blade for easy transport and storage
- Simplified size identification by color-coding on the bungee protector and blade insert
- Available in 5 sizes: XXS, XS/S, M, L/XL, 2XL