Aqualung SPG AL50 Pressure Gauge
The Aqualung SPG AL50 Pressure Gauge delivers air pressure on a 50 mm diameter easy-to-read display graduated from 0 to 360 bar. A red zone clearly indicates the 50-bar low air zone. It can be used up to 300 bars. The metal casing and the elastomer protection make it particularly resistant.
Pressure Gauge Features
- Easy-to-read scale up to 350 bar
- Swiss-made, shock-resistant Bourdon tube
- Hose length is 36″/ 91.44cm
- New slimline rubber protective boot for added protection
- Over pressure relief valve built in for safety
- The boot is designed to easily attach a clip for attaching to your BCD
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading.
- Integrated temperature scale.
- Nitrox compatible up to 50%.
- Compatible with Aqualung’s Quick Disconnect hose accessory.