Aqualung Calypso Regulator Din
The Aqualung Calypso Regulator Din is always emulated but never equalled. It is compact, lightweight, and easy to clean, pack, and maintain. It is durable and dependable in even the most demanding conditions. And is often used as a primary regulator on pony bottles (Stage tanks)
It’s been the standard in regulators for decades, and our recent updates have given it a fresh new look and improved resistance to changes in pressure and temperature. Perfect for beginner divers.
Aqualung Calypso Regulator Features
- Compact The Calypso is compact, easy to pack and easy to store
- High-Flow Piston Technology Ensures great performance and excellent reliability. The large-diameter piston gives you more stable pressure out
- Intuitive Design Designed with large holes in end caps for easy cleaning and better thermal exchange, and improved resistance to freezing
- The second Filter Includes a second filter, which can be changed without dismantling and provides increased protection from polluted air
- Prevents Water Retention Open-yoke screw helps prevent water retention
- Protects Against Shocks The dust cap adjacent to the body protects the yoke inlet fittings against shocks
- Comfo-Bite Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge.
- Reusable Clip Perform quick and easy mouthpiece changes using the removable, reusable clip.
- Venturi Knob Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
- Polyurethane Purge Cover Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimizes inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
- Prevents Freeflow Side openings prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Easy Maintenance Simple maintenance is made possible by a reduced number of components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector. The deflector also splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration.
|1st Stage Technology
|Maximal Working Pressure
|Transformation kit available
|Number of HP ports
|1 (7/16″ UNF)
|Number of MP ports
|4 (3/8″ UNF)
|8.8 bar to 10 bar (127 psi to 145 psi)
|Flow Rate (Surface, Hose)
|1300 l/min (45.9 cubic feet/min) HP = 200 bar (2900 psi)
|Marine brass, bright chrome plating
|2nd Stage Technology
|Demand valve, downstream poppet
|2.5 to 4 mbar (36 to 58 mpsi)
|Venturi adjustment knob
|Box bottom, deflector, Venturi vane
|Mouthpiece, Exhaust Valve, Diaphragm
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores
|Avg. 1.0 joules/litre