Apollo SV-2 Prescription Dive Mask
The Apollo SV-2 dive mask range are a top-selling mask is that is very lightweight and has been crafted with the highest quality tempered glass lenses. Low volume with a 2-window design and soft fit skirt, perfect for medium to large adult faces.
The 2-window design offers exceptional visibility and low-volume comfort while incorporating a soft-fit black skirt that fits most medium to large adult faces.
Apollo SV-2 Dive Mask Features
- Low volume for easy clearing and a wider field of vision
- Revolutionary push-button buckles allow easy, quick strap adjustment
- Unique flexible buckle attachment swivels with facial movements and absorbs shock, preventing buckle breakage when the mask is bumped
- Clear or Black, double-flanged silicon skirt
- Super lightweight, highest quality tempered glass lenses
- Supplied in a clear plastic box
SV-2 Mask Negative Optical Lens
These lenses are designed for individuals who are NEAR SIGHTED:
The lenses are available in negative half dioptre increments from -1.0 to -6.0
These prescription lenses are a pre-made corrective lens made from high-quality optical glass.
Please note that the Diopters are only the Sphere part of your script.
If you are unsure what lenses to order, please ask your optometrist for advice before purchasing for each eye.
Prescription Lens Features:
- Easy to Install
- Range: -1.0 to -6.0 Diopter
- Increments: 0.5
- Right and Left Side Lenses are NOT Interchangeable
- Increase Your Vision
- Lenses are sold individually
Care and Storage Instructions
- After use, wash in fresh water and dry in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a well-ventilated, dry area away from direct sunlight