Apeks Thermiq Dive Boots 6.5mm
The Apeks Thermiq Dive Boots 6.5mm are a robust and durable wetsuit boot designed to protect your feet in and out of the water. The graphene fleece lining transfers heat from warmer to colder parts of the foot, equalizing the temperature to keep your feet warmer for the duration of your dive. Increases the temperature by an average of 2°C for enhanced comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Graphene fleece lining on all panels provides maximum warmth and even heat distribution without the need for a power source.
- Reduces water ingress and flushing with a side zip water dam to maintain warmth.
- Provides enhanced grip and increased protection with Vibram soles.
- Fins are kept secure and in place with an integrated rear fin keeper.
- Extra protection for heels and toes with bonded rubber areas.
- Super-stretchy limestone neoprene means boots are easy to put on and take off and flexible during use.
- Environmentally sensitive manufacturing using recycled car tires. Laminated with material from recycled bottles.
WHAT IS GRAPHENE?
Graphene is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon atoms arranged in a hexagonal lattice and conducts heat better than any material on earth. Graphene equalizes the body temperature – transferring heat from warmer parts of the body to colder parts – without the need for a power source. It increases the body temperature by an average of 2°C and has earned itself the title of ‘wonder material.