TUSA Zensee Pro Frameless Mask Snorkel Sets
If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line frameless dive mask, look no further than the TUSA Zensee Pro frameless mask and snorkel sets. This mask features all of TUSA’s innovative features, plus Anti-Reflective lens treatment and UV 420 Lens treatment.
With these added treatments, you’ll enjoy enhanced colour, clarity, contrast and better overall vision underwater. Plus, you can rest assured knowing that your eyes are protected from harmful HEV light. Whether you’re diving in sunny or overcast conditions, the TUSA Zensee Pro has got you covered. So if you’re serious about your underwater adventures, don’t go without the TUSA Zensee Pro Dive Mask.
This mask is TUSA’s first frameless diving mask and it features their CrystalView Optical Glass lenses. These lenses provide superior clarity, colour and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity, but TUSA’s CrystalView lenses with UV/AR treatment transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear, crisp vision. a high-quality dive mask with a panoramic view, then the TUSA Zensee Pro Frameless Dive Mask is perfect for you! Includes 1x Free Anti-Fog Film RRP $26
The Zensee Pro Dive Mask is one of the best frameless dive masks on the market. With its innovative features and our superior CrystalView optical lens. Backed with a 3-year warranty.
Model Number: M-1010S
TUSA Zensee Pro Dive Mask Features:
- UV 420 Lens Treatment – Protects against harmful high-energy visible (HEV) light.
- CrystalView Optical Lens – Provides superior clarity, colour and transmission of light.
- Anti-Reflective (A/R) Lens Treatment – Anti-reflective coating enhances overall vision.
- Includes 1x Free Anti-Fog Film RRP $26 – Durable, long-lasting material to greatly improve visibility by preventing mask fogging.
- 3D SYNQ – A unique Fitting Ring built into the Mask Skirt, providing an ideal fit for all face shapes.
- Swift Buckle 3D – A new low-profile buckle and mask strap for smooth, effortless adjustments.
- Freedom Technology/Freedom Dry – Enhances comfort and fit by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface.
- 3D Mask Strap – TUSA’s unique 3D design contours to the shape of your head.
- Round Edge Skirt – A round edge skirt improves both seal and comfort of the mask.
- Panoramic View – Mask is providing an extra-wide field of view.
- Colours Available – QB, QID, QW, QGM, QKH
ANTI-REFLECTIVE (A/R) LENS TREATMENT
UV 420 LENS TREATMENT
CRYSTAL VIEW OPTICAL GLASS
TUSA’s CrystalView Optical Glass lenses provide superior clarity, colour and transmission of light over standard glass lenses used by the competition. Up to 15% of available light can be lost with a standard glass lens due to impurities and reflectivity.
TUSA’s CrystalView lenses with UV/AR treatment transmit up to 95% of available light to the diver for clear, crisp vision.
CrystalView lenses are used in all PRO model masks.
TUSA has developed a unique Fitting Ring that has been built into the Mask Skirt. This technology enables the Mask Skirt to mould to all face shapes providing the perfect fit, seal, and underwater experience.
Sync to different head sizes by pulling directly on the fitting ring. Sync to different facial shapes with a ‘sealing surface’ by a hinge.
Freedom Dry enhances comfort and fits by utilizing a revolutionary low friction skirt surface. The skirt fitting line (shown in red) features a low friction surface that delivers a superior seal and increases the facial area contact patch while significantly reducing excess skin tension. The result is a soft and supple feeling mask with a dramatically improved seal.
SWIFT BUCKLE 3D
3D MASK STRAP
TUSA’s revolutionary 3D Mask Strap fits snugly fits against the head’s curvature for superior comfort fit and unprecedented fit.
ROUND EDGE SKIRT
The TUSA mask features a round mould, a special cross-sectionally shaped skirt fitting line (the outer end part of the silicone skirt touching the face) and is moulded by rolling the edge to the outside. When the skirt portion of the mask touches the face, the conventional mask is fitted with thin edge lines (Fig. 1), whereas with the TUSA mask, a round-edge skirt is fitted on the face (Fig. 2), resulting in a soft-fit suppressing pressure and reducing creasing left on the face. This “planar fit, instead of linear fit” silicone skirt maintains a great seal and unprecedented comfort.
TUSA Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel
The TUSA Platina II Hyperdry snorkels have a body completely made from silicone. This means it is excellent for divers as you can fold it up and put it into your BCD pocket until you need it. The snorkel is also exceptionally aerodynamic, causing less drag while snorkelling.
TUSA’s best semi-dry snorkel incorporates several of the best features, such as the patented Hyperdry System, making this one of the most stylish and feature-packed snorkels on the market.
Platina II Hyperdry Snorkel Features
- The Hyperdry system with three current rectifying plates
- High flow and angled purge valve to eliminate gurgling of water and allow bubbles to pass by the face when purged
- The Ortho-mouthpiece is consciously designed for ultimate in comfort
- A Silicone flexible neck
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement
- A Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkelling
Colours: Black (BK), Bougainvillea Pink (BP), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Dragonfruit Purple (DP), Energy Orange (EO), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Light Blue (LB), Moon Gold (MG), Ocean Green (OG), Purple Quartz (PQ), Translucent (T)
Black Silicone: Black/Black (QB-BK), Black/Black Red (QB-BK/R), Black/Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Hot Pink (QB-HP), Metallic Red (QB-MDR), Metallic Silver (QB-MS), Siesta Green (QB-SG)
Indigo Silicone: Indigo (QID-ID)
The Comfort Swivel adapter allows slipping the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
HIGH FLOW PURGE
The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA Snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece instantly.
The Hyperdry System keeps the main pipe dry by ejecting water through an independent escape pipe. This unique design utilizes the angle of the snorkel pipe and the resilience of the water surface to eject water.