Salvimar Ares Spearfishing Knife
Salvimar’s latest knife design! Mounted in a slim line sheath the new Ares knife can be easily secured to your belt or attached to your arm with straps that are available separately.
The knife uses a friction release and can be easily removed with one hand when required. The unique Tanto style blade offers an ultra sharp point for despatching fish quickly and with minimal fuss. The blade structure is robust and offers a sharp cutting edge as well as a serrated edge for cutting line or burley during a dive session. The knife features a full tang design with removable handle scales (sides) which ensures the strongest build and allows for cleaning and maintenance if required.
This unique knife is sure to be a favourite amongst Spearos.
Salvimar Ares Knife Features
- Unique Tanto blade design
- Full tank construction
- Removable handles scales
- Robust low profile belt mount sheath
- Optional extra velcro elastic arm strap available
- Blade with asymmetric profile, designed for correct filleting of fish
- Blade made of anticorrosion steel
- Serrated profile to scale the fish
- Ergonomic non-slip handle
- Double fastening slit on the scabbard to facilitate positioning on the calf
- Material Nylon, 30% Glass-filled
- Excellent shock and scratch resistance
- V-shaped scabbard for easy blade insertion