Rob Allen Dentex Knife For Spearfishing
The Rob Allen Dentex Knife is slightly smaller than its bigger brother, the X Blade And is designed to be worn on the Arm or Leg using the popular and effective Rob Allen Pancake scabbard.
The scabbard allows one-handed operation and safely secures the knife in place through friction.
This Dentex knife is the perfect allrounder, made from high-quality stainless steel; this knife will hold a good edge and has a thick spine for added strength when dispatching big fish.
The AUS 8 Stainless Steel blade is a quality Japanese Stainless Steel that is easy to sharpen and holds a good edge, and its relatively low carbon content is highly corrosion resistant.
Rob Allen Dentex Knife Features
- 2 Sheath strap options for Arm or Leg
- Stiletto point for maximum penetration
- The simple solid single one-piece construction ensures durability and reliability.
- AUS 8 Japanese Stainless Steel is easy to sharpen and holds a good edge
- A relatively low Carbon score means the knife has a high resistance to corrosion
- Like all quality hard Stainless Steel, this knife will corrode if not washed and dried after use – we recommend leaving it out of the sheath and coating it with oil or similar when storing