Gear Aid Zipper Lubricant Stick
Unstick zippers quickly with GEAR AID Gear. More than just a zipper wax, it also protects nylon, plastic, and metal zippers against salt, chlorine, rust, and corrosion – helping hardworking zippers last longer. Stuck zippers on all types of outdoor gear can be unzipped with a simple application. Use this non-toxic formula to lubricate zipper housings and heavy-duty zippers on tents, wetsuits, luggage, soft coolers, convertible soft tops, and watersports equipment.
This multipurpose lubricant was previously known as Zip Tech and was designed for watertight zippers, too. Making it perfect for use on wetsuits, drysuits, and dive gear. Never wonder how to fix a stuck zipper again. With a trusty Zipper Lubricant on hand, the adventure never stops.
Zipper Lubricant Stick 2 Pack Features
- Powerful – Lubricates zipper teeth and watertight housings to smooth zipping and prolong zipper life on outdoor gear.
- Protects – Keeps nylon, metal and plastic zippers protected against salt, chlorine, rust and corrosion without toxic chemicals or silicone.
- Field-Tested – High-performing zipper wax formula that does not flake off and is ideal for zippers that are in all water temperatures
- Multipurpose – Use Zipper Lubricant to maintain zippers on tents, Yeti® soft coolers, Jeep® soft tops, drybags, luggage, jackets, and watersports gear
- Reduces Wear – Rely on this lubricant for worry-free application every time on waterproof zippers on wetsuits, drysuits, and B.C.D. equipment