Gear Aid Tenacious Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch
With the Gear Aid Tenacious Tape Iron-On Neoprene Patch, fixing rips, holes, and tears on anything made of neoprene is simple. Formerly known as Iron Mend, just cut the patch to size and use a household iron to create a permanent repair to waders, wetsuits, Drysuits, and gloves. This iron-on fabric patch is useful for reinforcing seams and high-wear areas including elbows, knees, and underarms. Its special lining also gives watersports gear that extra abrasion resistance to keep it looking good. Use Tenacious Tape Neoprene patch to extend the life of expensive neoprene gear and accessories.
Tenacious Tape Features
- Iron-On – Easily make heat-activated repairs at home to neoprene waders and wetsuits
- Permanent – Patch kit extends the life neoprene gear by providing a long-lasting solution to rips and tears
- Flexible – Stretches with material making it ideal for mending and reinforcing elbows and knees
- Reduces Wear – Designed with a specialized lining that flexes and provides extra abrasion resistance
- Multipurpose – Cut it to size for all types of neoprene repairs; safe to use on drysuits, spandex, and even lycra