Gear Aid Revivex UV Protectant
Gear Aid Revivex UV Protectant shields outdoor gear from harmful UV rays. Sunlight can damage a tent or kayak. Whether it’s made of nylon fabric, plastic, rubber, or fibreglass the sun’s UV rays can break it down fast. Previously known as UV Tech, apply it to anything used outside to prevent cracks and colours from fading.
This specialized formula restores gear to its original appearance by replacing lost plasticizers, rejuvenating surfaces and brightening colours. When you need sunscreen for gear, apply Revivex UV Protectant before or after sun exposure to keep it looking good.
Protect and Restore Speargun rubber and bungee
UV Protectant Features:
- Protects – Fights sun damage and stops cracking of all types of gear including tents, kayaks, and life jackets
- Conditions – Restores the colour of plastic, vinyl, neoprene, rubber, nylon, and latex to keep it bright and like-new
- Powerful – One small bottle prevents can repair fading fabrics, deteriorating rubber and discolouring fibreglass
- Reduces Wear – Bring old gear back to life and add years to its overall appearance with an effective UV protectant
- Multipurpose – Spray on all gear exposed to sunlight including drysuit gaskets, dive fins float tubes and waders