Enth Degree QD Hood (Quick-Dry)
The Enth Degree QD Hood (Quick-Dry) is a 5mm neoprene hood that combines warmth, flexibility and an incredible quick-dry functionality in a hood like no other.
Thermal properties of Enth Degree’s proprietary Q-Dry lining offer thermal gains equivalent to that of another millimetre of neoprene foam, without the bulk and increased buoyancy.
Stylish two-tone high flex lining on the external, with glide skin face and neck seal, ensures your QD hood keeps your body’s most critical heat loss zone warm at all times.
QD Hood Features
- Custom 200gsm Q-Dry Thermal technology.
- Dual glued and blind stitched seams
- Smooth skin face and neck seals
- Air trap dual vent system, eliminating “hood lift.”
- Reflective print for added safety
- Two-tone high-stretch outer lining.
- Re-usable Dry Bag Packaging
Quick-Dry QD Key Performance
- Touch dry within minutes after use, eliminating the discomfort of a wet wetsuit.
- Has a soft touch feel against the skin for maximum comfort.
- Thermal heat retention properties keep you warm.
- Ultimate high stretch for performance and fit
“Neospan” super stretch abrasion-resistant nylon lining that facilitates ease of movement and ensures the external longevity of garments.
It is a lightweight expanded “S Foam” that is soft to touch, light to wear and offers high-level stretch characteristics ensuring maximum flexibility and function during a high-intensity performance.
A custom-designed 200 g/m2 Quickdry fleece constructed from a proprietary water repellant fibre, coupled with a strategic fast water flow pattern design, enables “dry to touch” times within 10 minutes of total saturation.