Enth Degree F3 HOOD
With the Enth Degree F3 HOOD can see the seal around the face is neoprene, for the nice firm seal to prevent water ingress. The rest of the hood is trilaminate that is easy to put on and take off.
A very well-designed hood for scuba diving and anti-wind chill. Is the equivalent warmth of a 3mm neoprene hood but super comfortable and seals well against the face stopping your bubbles from entering and lifting your head while driving.
You’ll also note the beard on the hood is quite low. It sits under the wetsuit, designed to tuck in and seal within the neck so that it prevents water ingress when scuba diving. You can wear it to keep warm in colder temps because of the membrane in the trilaminate, cutting wind chill.
One of the biggest features is the membrane because it blocks out the wind even when you’re wet, Some customers use it for fishing on the jetties because of the anti-wind chill factor.
What we offer is an affordable layering garment that eliminates that wind chill and adds the warmth of a 3mm neoprene without the bulk and it is very comfortable to wear.
Enth Degree F3 HOOD Features
- Designed to counteract the major heat loss that occurs through the head
- Super Comfortable 4-way Stretch
- Can be used stand-alone or layered under an existing Neoprene hood
- Fernotherm3 tri-laminate construction with lycra binding finish
- Water Repellent treatment for fast water run-off during surface water sports
- Neoprene face seal and flatlock seam construction
- UV 50+ sun protection