Emergency Breathing Escape System EBES
It can be used by helicopter pilots who fly over water and require an Emergency Egress Device. Or for the scuba diver who wants to carry a small bail-out system to strap on to their BCD in case of emergencies.
It comes complete with a small cylinder, first stage and second stage, a holster bag and a small gauge so you know exactly how much air you have left. The system is low reflective, sleek and compact in design.
You can purchase the YOKE TANK REFILLER ADAPTOR – HE30030 as an optional extra for filling the EBES from 232 bar scuba cylinders.
Emergency Breathing Escape System Features:
- Length of cylinder/first stage: 270mm
- Weight of device when full of air: 1.6kg
- Cylinder volume: 0.22 litres, 207 Bar
- Cylinder diameter: 50mm
- Cylinder material: Aluminium Black Anodised
- Air supply: Approximately 30 breaths at the surface, based on 1.5L per minute.
- Hose: 27inches long
- Gauge: Coloured and in bar/psi
- Piston First Stage with a 360 degrees swivel second stage.
Care and Storage Instructions
- After use, wash in fresh water and dry in a well-ventilated area out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a well-ventilated, dry area away from direct sunlight