Cressi Tank Strap Weight Pockets – Trim Pocket
The Cressi Tank Strap Weight Pockets can help prevent excess cylinder buoyancy.
By placing the hard or soft lead in the weight pocket situated on your cylinder, the cam band will keep the cylinder from floating towards the end of a dive and can provide balance to the system for a more comfortable dive.
It will also take some weight off the hips when diving with a weight belt. Pockets are made from durable nylon material with a zippered closure for security of weight.
These 2.7 kg (5 lb) capacity, non-releasable weight pockets have a nylon webbing loop sewn to the back for easy threading to your tank cam strap webbing
Tank Strap Weight Pocket Features:
- Sold as a pair
- 2.7 kg (5 lb) Weight capacity
- Tank Strap Weight Pocket:
- Helps Prevent Excess Cylinder Buoyancy
- Provides Stability when Diving
- Increased Balance In-Water
- Helps Prevent Cylinder Valve/1’st Stage Bumping Head
- Takes Weight-Off-the-Hips
- Excepts Hard or Soft Lead
- Durable Nylon Material w/Zippered Closure for Security of Weight
- Nylon Webbing Loop, Easy Threading to 2″ (5.1cm) Cam Strap Webbing