Cressi Maui Snorkelling Fins Red – Bare Foot & Adjustable
The principal characteristics of the Cressi Maui Snorkelling Fins are lightness and ease of use, even for those without well-trained legs.
Its weight and dimensions make it easy to stow without compromising performance.
The Maui has been designed with the same sophisticated and advanced finite elements technology used for the first time on the Impulse and Sprint models.
The dual material technology used for the blade means that it is composed of two rigid lateral wings that direct the flow of water to the central section. The overlaying of a softer and more elastic material makes it more flexible. In this way, the blade flexes to create a “spoon effect”, thereby contributing considerable propulsive force.
The fin can be used with bare feet or light socks, and the fabric covering of the EBS strap prevents the perishing of the elastic elements.
An easy to use grab handle for fitting the fin wraps around the ankle so as to reduce protrusion and avoid chafing while swimming.
Even though the EBS itself permits great adaptability and makes donning the fin particularly easy, we have fitted a cleat to the elastic strap to allow for further adjustments.
This function permits the user to obtain micro-adjustments – depending on whether they are wearing a sock or not – or simply to loosen or tighten to ensure the foot is held firmly in place but without excessive pressure.
Cressi Maui Snorkelling Fins Features:
- Open heel style fins can be used with bare feet or with a neoprene sock.
- Has an easy to use grab handle for fitting the fins
- EBS fin straps permit great adaptability and fit.
- The heel piece is in soft, anatomical rubber.
- easy to stow and is lightweight and travel friendly
- Dual material technology is used for the blade to create a “spoon effect
- Sizes available – S/M, M/L and L/XL