Cressi Flat Lock Aid System Weight Pocket
The Cressi Flat Lock Aid System Weight Pockets are a well designed Integrated Weight Pocket System that can hold up to 4.5 kg (10 lbs) of Hard or Soft Lead Weights in each Pocket.
The Flat Lock System Pockets have a unique flatlock buckle system that is extremely low profile in design with pivoting pull release handles that can be folded inward to lower the diver’s profile and reduce drag. The positive locking buckle will not release the weight pocket unless you want them to.
Flat Lock System Pockets have a durable zipper closure that will retain the weights properly at all times. The pockets are made from strong and durable nylon material for years of reliable service.
The Cressi Flat Lock System Weight Pockets are sold as single pockets and are covered by a 12-month limited warranty.
Cressi Weight Pocket Features
- Fits: Cressi Back Jac, Aquaride Elite, Travelight and R-1 BCD’s
- Well Designed Integrated Weight Pocket System
- Unique Flat Lock Buckle System
- Buckles: Extremely Low Profile in Design
- Pivoting Pull Release Handles, Hold to Reduce Profile and Drag
- Positive Locking Buckle’s
- Hold Up to 4.5 kg (10 lbs) of Hard or Soft Lead Weights in Each Pocket
- Durable Zipper Closure for Positive Retention of Weights
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material Construction
- Sold as Single Pocket
- 1 Year Limited Warranty