Cressi Elettra Women’s BCD
The Cressi Elettra Women’s BCD has been conceived to adapt to the female anatomy with an exclusive design and technical features that provide the perfect buoyancy with a close-fitting profile.
The 40 mm buckles (shoulder-waist) adapt perfectly to the female anatomy; the lower band of the shoulder strap is anchored to a ring to ensure rotation and, therefore maximum adaptability to the female anatomy.
The internal part is fully lined with air-net material, with thicker padding to increase comfort and improve water drainage. A two-piece waistband uses the new SPWB (Self-Pivoting Waist Band) system.
The soft and padded semi-rigid backplate permits the BCD to be folded and transported with the minimum possible volume and is great for dive travel.
Cressi Flat Lock integrated weight system makes the extraction of the weight bags particularly easy.
The jacket’s two integrated cylinders support to improve the diver’s trim.
Cressi Elettra Women’s BCD Features
- Female anatomy (SIZES: XS-S-M-L)
- Air bladder: nylon 420 D
- Pockets and shoulder straps: cordura 1500 D
- A Self Pivoting Waist Band
- Integrated Cressi Flat-Lock Aid weight System
- Two zip-up pockets for accessories
- Semi-rigid harness
- Six D-rings in stainless steel
- Three discharge and overpressure valves