Aqualung Helix Compact Pro Regulators
You don’t need to be big to make a big impact. That thinking inspired the Aqualung Helix Compact Pro Regulators, the smallest and most compact regulator Aqualung has ever produced. This amazing piece of technology is equally designed for warm and cold water, meaning it’s perfect for jet setters on the go, minimalists packing light, and even local divers who simply want unequalled performance per ounce.
It represents the DNA of the Aqualung regulators. The Aqualung Helix can be reviewed every two years.
Equipped with our unique Comfo-Bite mouthpiece, this feature-rich winner is the best value of any regulator on the market. The Helix comes standard with Aqualung’s patented auto-closure device (ACD) for sealing water out.
Aqualung Helix Compact Pro Regulators Features
- A Permanent Dry Pressure Chamber protects internal parts from water or contaminant damage, providing extreme durability.
- Blue High-Pressure Seat
- Auto-Closure Device Prevents corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the core is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for higher proportions of oxygen.
- Balanced Diaphragm A balanced diaphragm provides superior, consistent performance.
- Yoke Only
- HP/MP Ports and “T” Shape 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view.
- Up to EAN 40 Compatible with up to EAN 40 right out of the box
- Pneumatically – Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- INTERCHANGEABLE MOUTH PIECE – tie is easily removed without tools and can be reused to avoid plastic waste.
- COVER OPENING CHANNELS – Wider opening allows water to pass sideways over the diaphragm, preventing freeflow in strong currents and reducing cracking effort.
- Heat Exchanger – Patented heat exchanger which surrounds the valve mechanism dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in warmth from the ambient water
- Venturi Knob – Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
- Yellow Purge Cover – Yellow front cover makes it easy to locate in an emergency
- Hose – 32” Black Miflex hose for high durability and lightweight
- Includes a lip shield for warmth and stinger-proof diving, can be easily remover
|Type of first stage
|Balanced diaphragm design
|Auto-Closure Device (ACD)
|Number of HP ports
|Number of MP ports
|1st Stage Flow Rate
|1st Stage Weight in DIN
|1st Stage Weight in Yoke
|Environmental Dry Kit
|First stage exterior
|Chrome over marine brass
|Type of second stage
|2ea. – A Comfo-Bite, installed, and a standard with bite wings in the box
|On Pro models only
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
|Standard on all models
|2nd Stage Weight
|2nd Stage Weight – Supreme model
|Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores
|Avg. 0.80 joules/litre
|Yes, to 40% O2 when new, out of the box