Aqualung Legend i3 Scuba Diving Package
The Aqualung Legend i3 Package has all the best gear to get you scuba diving comfortably in any type of diving conditions and any depth. Simply Choose your dive computer and you’re ready to go anywhere in the world.
- Legend 3 Regulator Set
- Legend 3 Occy
- i3 Axiom BC 2021 Model
- Pressure Gauge
Aqualung Legend 3 MBS Regulator
Legend 3 Regulators are the absolute pinnacle of underwater breathing technology and the latest version of Aqualung’s best-selling and highest performing regulator.
If you are diving under ice at one of the poles or on a tropical reef; it is the one regulator capable of outperforming anything else in either condition.
The LEG3ND MBS is a unique combined adjustment, it controls the inhalation effort and the venturi effect automatically. The Master Breathing System is a new way to adjust the comfort on a second stage. The diver can perfectly master breathing comfort in one simple rotation. With the MBS on minimum position (only one full rotation): The spring is fully compressed and the inhalation effort is about 3 mbar higher.
Free flow is contained when the venturi blade restricts the injection outlet. With the MBS in maximum position, the injection of the airstream is unrestricted and the flow is maximized.
Perfect Precision, allowing the diver to fine-tune the breathing effort
The ACD keeps contaminants out of the first stage, and the 1st Stage heat exchange surface is now 70% larger to reduce the build-up and the ice formation.
The cracking effort has been reduced by 20% more than the previous legend model, and this eases the breath amazingly at any depth.
Legend Regulators are pure luxury, It has a PVD finish that looks like traditional chrome plating. Smart, innovative, and feature-rich, the Legend LX, like the rest of the Legend family of regulators, is engineered for longevity and unsurpassed breathing performance.
Legend 3 First Stage:
- Auto-Closure Device Prevents corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the core is removed from the cylinder valve, preventing internal lubrication from washing away and is safer for higher proportions of oxygen
- Keeps Water Out Environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber. This prevents ice buildup in cold water and keeps silt and contamination out. The heat exchange surface is now 70% larger.
- Over-balanced Diaphragm Unique, over-balanced diaphragm results in superior performance at depth
- HP/MP Ports and “T” Shape 2 HP ports (7/16″) and 4 MP ports (3/8″), Precisely oriented streamlined hose positioning
- Yoke or DIN Available in yoke (3,300psi/232 bar max.) or DIN (4,350psi/300 bar max.)
- Up to EAN 40 Compatible with up to EAN 40 right out of the box
Legend 3 Second Stage:
- Master Breathing System Master Breathing System (MBS) gives you two breathing performance controls in one: change the opening effort and change the direction of air, which alters the Venturi effect
- The Cracking effort has been reduced by 20% more than the previous legend model
- Pneumatically Balanced Pneumatically balanced for smooth, easy breathing
- Comfo-Bite Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge
- Heat Exchanger Patented heat exchanger dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in warmth from the ambient water
- Ergonomic Design Exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision and contributes to a reduction in exhalation
- Braided Hose Attached to a 29″ braided Aqua Flex hose that is lightweight and extremely pliable, eliminating strain from tugging on the mouthpiece
Aqualung Legend 3 Occy
The Legend 3 Occy or LEG3ND Supreme Octopus, Has been designed for longevity and performance.
- New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm.
- Radial openings to prevent free flows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
- New over-moulded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
- Overmolded air purge
- A wide surface area makes regulator purging easier.
- The purge depth controller optimizes airflow with minimal effort.
- A patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and comfortably secures the second stage.
- Without plastic waste, a detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and straightforward tool-free mouthpiece change.
- The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent the freezing of the second stage mechanism.
- Air channel deflector
- Directs the airflow evenly during the inhalation phase
- A streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort.
- Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors
Aqualung Axiom i3 BC
The Aqualung Axiom i3 BC is Aqualung’s most comfortable and easy-to-use BCD ever made. It is a feature-rich BC, Advanced style, wrap-around jacket that incorporates the innovative i3 inflation/deflation system.
The integrated Wrapture™(patented) harness system allows you to stand up straight in total comfort while the cylinder remains perfectly vertical and pulled in close. Diving has never been this comfortable.
Aqualung Axiom i3 BC Features:
- The GripLock™ tank band and buckle system is a strong, secure system that comes standard on the Axiom i3. This robust and simple system secures a safe bottle. Gone are the days of complicated web weaving and you don’t have to worry about pinching your fingers with the innovative finger saver feature.
- The Wrapture harness system, using the shoulder swivel buckles (patented) and a customized mini-backpack, provides comfort and stability while preventing “ride-up” at the surface
- The i3 Control System (patented) provides single-touch control for inflation and deflation
- The low profile flat e-valves (patented) all open simultaneously when the i3 lever is depressed
- The GripLock tank band and buckle system provide security and easy change out of cylinders
- Technologically advanced ResisteK material resists fading and abrasion
- SureLock™ II weight pouches (patented) provide a simple, single-pull release. Loading is as simple as inserting and “clicking”
- Pull down oral inflator is easy to deploy, use and stow
- A bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder during deflation
- An adjustable chest strap can be raised or lowered on a rail system
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, in front of the lobe
- Pocket within a pocket – A small security pocket is found on the flap of a larger drop-down pocket
- Knife attachment points are found on the left lobe
- Features 5 stainless steel D-rings and 2 plastic D-rings for all of your accessories
- Right shoulder pull dump
- Rolled neck collar for comfort
Aqualung Pressure Gauge
The Aqualung Pressure Gauge delivers both remaining air pressure and temperature in one easy-to-read display. a very handy feature is that the pressure gauge glows in the dark with the use of a dive torch shined onto the surface for a short time. Aqualung pressure gauges also come standard with a rubber boot to protect them from bumps and knocks, helping to keep the accuracy of the gauge for years to come.
Pressure Gauge Features
- Easy-to-read scale up to 350 bar
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Integrated temperature scale
- Nitrox is compatible up to 50%
- Swiss made, shock resistant Bourdon tube
- Hose length is 36″/ 91.44cm
- Rubber protective boot for added protection
- Overpressure relief valve built-in for safety
- The boot is designed to easily attach a clip for attaching to your BCD