Waterproof W7 5mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Lady
THE EVOLUTION OF A WINNING CONCEPT
The Waterproof W7 5mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Women’s is a Swedish cutting-edge design merged with a high-end wetsuit that is ready for all kinds of diving
Extremely soft, flexible Neoflex 100% CR neoprene, in an elegant grey & black dull Lycra offers you a perfect 4-way stretch and a comfortable high-performance fit.
We wouldn´t be Waterproof if we didn´t equip the suit with two anchor-straps with anti-slip for your computer, a tough Duratex seat for abrasion protection, all the features you have gotten used to on Waterproof suits!
Newly designed soft kneepads, Kevlar, and Duratex reinforced strengthens a critical part of the suit. Double zipper seal system, – Spine pad, glide-skin reduces the water flow through the suit to a minimum and offers added warmth. Double seals in smooth glide-skin in wrist and legs with a zipper to add comfort, ease donning and doffing.
Extend Thermal Lining for a softer, warmer, more comfortable feel.
Anti-slip surfaces over the shoulders and waist. Two streamlined, easy to use, flexible pockets with enough space to hold a spare mask, SMB with a spool, deco tables, and so on. All zippers come equipped with zipper pullers to ease opening and closing with or without gloves.
Tired of the neck/back chill when jumping into the water? As an option, you can get a Detachable neck seal that eliminates the water flow, a very welcome feature when you dive without a hood! The elegant grey colour scheme makes combining your suit with other gear and equipment a breeze.
The new W7 is manufactured with the highest grade materials and technologies available in an effort to maximize durability to keep the W7 in action longer.
At Waterproof we believe that making products that last is the most powerful incentive for minimizing our impact on the environment.
We use JAKO limestone neoprene in an effort to make our wetsuits as sustainable as possible, as well as plastic-free packaging to keep our oceans clean.
W7 5mm Semi-Dry Ladies Features
- 5mm Neoflex 100% Microcell Limestone CR Neoprene
- Extremely soft and flexible • 3D Sculpted anatomical fit
- New designed Kevlar and Duratex reinforced embossed kneepad
- The new Double Zipper Seal System in the back reduces water flow & provides insulation. Built-in spine-pads for high comfort and added back warmth
- Duratex abrasion protection in the seat and on the elbows.
- Dual Computer Strap Anchor keeping your computer in place.
- EXTEND Thermal inner lining provides a very soft, warm and comfortable feeling also restricting water flow inside the suit.
- Two streamlined expandable and very flexible leg pockets.
- Comfort Zipper in the front to relieve stress on the surface.
- Double seals at arms and legs. Inner seals in smooth glide skin to be folded inwards for maximum restriction of water flow.
- Reflective logo placed on the left upper arm for high visibility
Men XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, S/t, M/t, ML/t, L/t, XL/t, XXL/t, M/+, L/+, 3XL/t+
Ladies XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, M/t, ML/t, L/t, M/+, L/+
W7 Neck Seal – Optional Accessory
• Compatible Neoprene Neckseal is suitable for the W7 Fullsuit 5mm & 7mm.
• To wear when diving without a hood to restrict and minimize the water flow.
• 2.5mm flexible neoprene with smooth skin on the outside, to be folded in at the neck.
• Attached to the W7 wetsuit with velcro
Neck circumference (cm)
Men: (XXS-S) 36-39, (M-L) 39-42, (XL-3XL) 42-46
Ladies: (XXS-S) 31-33, (M-L) 33-36, (XL-3XL) 36-39
Rinse your suit after each dive with freshwater, taking particular care to remove sand and salt from the zipper. Wash your suit occasionally with mild soap. Other cleaning products may only be used if authorized by Waterproof.
When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit and avoid sharp objects. Dry your suit in the open shade on a hanger, away from direct sunlight.
Do not store your suit for extended periods hanging on narrow hangers, as the suit material may become stressed where it passes over the hanger. Use extra-wide hangers specially designed for wetsuit storage (WP Hanger Link). Suits should never be stored folded, as it may create permanent creases.
Store the suit away from sources of heat and away from sources of UV radiation (mainly sunlight), as both of these may degrade the materials more rapidly.