BARE Reactive 7mm Men’s Wetsuit 2022
THE REACTIVE. REACTIVATED.
Representing a major step in wetsuit innovation, BARE Reactive 7mm Men’s Wetsuit uses Graphene OMNIRED, a responsive textile that warms the wearer using their own body heat. By tapping this heat-capturing technology, the Reactive can insulate for hours without skipping a beat. The body-responsive effects of Graphene, combined with the power of OMNIRED, allow divers to maximize their comfort on every dive. In fact, lab tests have shown a 5-degree Celsius average temp increase over the original OMNIRED Technology.
Graphene is a one-atom-thick layer of carbon arranged in a hexagonal lattice structure. At room temperature, it’s one of the best conductors of thermal energy ever discovered. Materially, Graphene is strong, flexible, lightweight and, of course, highly conductive—all traits well suited for use in a wetsuit.
But we didn’t stop at the lining. In a step toward sustainable design, the Reactive is made from a clean limestone-based foam that minimizes pollution while performing at the same level (or higher) as petroleum-based alternatives. Dope-dyed fibres cut pollution and wastewater discharge in our textile operations, and water-based glue rather than solvent performs over the long life of your suit while sparing the air of unclean toxins during the production process.
BARE Reactive 7mm Features and Benefits
- Graphene OMNIRED delivers unparalleled insulation
- Limestone-based foam that cuts pollution but not performance
- Dope-dyed fibres cut pollution and wastewater discharge
- Water-based glue spares the air of unclean toxins
- Hook-and-loop adjustment on the collar features a booklet-style cover to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21″) G-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- A Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full-length puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at the base of
- the zipper
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning (7MM + 5MM only)
- Armour Flex 2.0 is a highly flexible, durable, abrasion-resistant 3-D
- Anatomically correct pattern for three-dimensional fit throughout
OMNIRED TECHNOLOGY. POWERED BY YOU.
Built into every Reactive wetsuit is the scientifically proven OmniRed Infrared Technology. Thirteen thermo-reactive minerals are woven into the suit’s lining, converting body heat into energy and reflecting it back to your skin. Medical studies have shown that this infrared energy improves the body’s circulation. Increased circulation improves oxygen levels in the body, enabling you to use less energy, improving overall warmth and increasing your dive time.
BRING THE HEAT WITH GRAPHENE TECHNOLOGY
The Reactive is fortified with heat-capturing Graphene Technology—a lining that keeps you warm by trapping your body heat. Graphene’s carbon nanostructures are embedded in the Reactive, converting your outbound body heat into thermal energy and reflecting it back to your body. The extra heat retention combined with the power of OmniRed infrared fabric helps you maintain optimal body temps and stay warmer for longer.