Aqualung Pro HD Compact Starter Package
The Aqualung Pro Compact Starter Package is a travel-friendly, ultra-light scuba diving package which includes the new weight-integrated, back-inflation BCD and has everything you need without extra weight or bulk.
Lift it and feel for yourself that even an ML/LG weighs less than 4.75lb / 2.2kg with airway and weight pockets included! It can be packed flat or rolled, making this the perfect BCD for scuba diving travel.
A valve strap pulls the top of the cylinder in towards the centre of gravity, transferring the load to the hips and relieving the shoulders.
PATENTED SURE LOCK II WEIGHT SYSTEM single-pull weight release with patented SureLock II Mechanical Weight Release System.
What’s in the Box
- Aqualung Titan Regulator Yoke
- Aqualung Calypso / Titan Octopus
- Aqualung Pro HD Compact BC
Aqualung Pro HD Compact Features
- SureLock II weight integration system
- Innovative tank support system
- Adjustable chest strap
- Proprietary flat e-valves
- Fold-down, easy-access pocket
- 6 D-rings
- Includes attachment grommets for a dive knife
- Right shoulder pull dump valve
- Right lower rear dump valve
- Sculpted, padded shoulders
- Padded spine and lumbar support
- Great packability–flat or rolled.
Aqualung Titan Regulator Yoke
Breathe easy—the third-generation Aqualung Titan Regulator Yoke brings an updated design to this perennial favourite while keeping its excellent value. It’s a new look with the unchanged lightweight, rugged durability, and easy-breathing functionality of its predecessors. And it still offers superior performance and hassle-free maintenance.
Titan Regulator Yoke Features
- Balanced Diaphragm The balanced diaphragm mechanism allows for ease of breathing and consistent performance while protecting internal moving parts from the environment.
- Lightweight Construction The Titan’s unique forged body uses less brass, making it more compact and lighter weight than other regulators.
- Polyurethane Purge Cover Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimises inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
- HP/MP Ports and “T” Shape 2 HP ports (7/16”) and 4 MP ports (3/8”), perfectly oriented in a “T” shape for streamlined hose positioning, reduced exhalation effort, and sending bubbles out of your field of view.
- Water Retention Open-yoke screw helps prevent water retention.
- ComfoBite Comfo-Bite mouthpiece is soft yet sturdy and reduces jaw fatigue with its unique palate bridge.
- Reusable Clip Perform quick and easy mouthpiece changes using the removable, reusable clip.
- Clipped Deflector Simple maintenance is made possible by a reduced number of components and easy access to the exhaust valve through a clipped deflector. The deflector also splits up bubbles to decrease noise and protect the valve from expiration.
- Venturi Knob Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves.
- Polyurethane Purge Cover Rugged, durable polyurethane purge cover is abrasion-resistant, tear-resistant, minimizes inhalation effort, allows easy water purging, and helps protect against shock.
- Material Strength Made of durable polycarbonate
Aqualung Calypso/Titan Octopus
The Aqualung Calypso / Titan Octopus is a mid-sized, high-performance breather that fits both the Calypso and Titan regulators. Its high-visibility yellow hose is easily distinguishable from your primary hose in case of emergency.
Calypso / Titan Octopus Features
- Venturi Knob Easy control: the in-line ergonomic Venturi knob lets you make precise adjustments, even while wearing gloves
- Durable Made of polycarbonate materials
- Quick-Connect The second stage can be removed and reattached without tools for quick change-outs
- Lefty Love Can be easily switched from a right-hand to a left-hand configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer—no additional parts are necessary
- Yellow Purge Cover High-viz yellow purge cover and accent pieces
- Octo Hose 39in/99cm yellow hose for high visibility in case of emergency. Easily distinguishable from your primary hose