Aqualung 3mm Thermocline Kevlar Dive Gloves
The Aqualung 3mm Thermocline Kevlar Diving Gloves are ultra-rugged, warm and highly ergonomic gloves giving you protection and a range of motion without expending extra energy on your grip. With ballistic strength nylon fibre on the palms and fingertips, they provide optimal abrasion protection in harsher conditions and during high adrenaline activities.
Handle every situation with the Aqualung 3mm Aleutian Kevlar Gloves. From the bell-shaped wrist that fits over even the thickest wetsuits to the ballistic-strength nylon fibre that extends across the palms and over the backs of the fingertips, this cold-water glove provides a protective barrier while maintaining range of motion. Keep a firm grip on your gear, regardless of the circumstance.
Thermocline Kevlar Gloves Feature:
- Rugged and Durable. Toughest in the line: palms, fingers, and fingertip backs are made of durable, ballistic-strength nylon fibre for the highest level of abrasion protection.
- Textured Grip. Keep a firm hold on your knife and other gear: the textured surface of the palms, fingers, and fingertip backs helps you maintain grip and make underwater adjustments without fumbling.
- Sculpted Cut. Responsive range of motion: fingers have a gentle, natural flexion to eliminate fatigue, facilitate gripping, and reduce bunching material on the inside of the hands, so you can act quickly without straining against thicker material. Ribbed back helps gloves retain their shape.
- Warm. Triple-glued and blind-stitched seams prevent water exchange, and an elastic hem minimizes water exchange. Choose from 3mm or 5mm neoprene thicknesses, depending on your travel needs.
- Adjustable. Cinch closure at the wrist lets you adjust the glove to your specific size and further minimizes water exchange.
- Smart Packaging. Comes in a reusable mesh bag for easy drying and storage.