Salvimar Pole Spear 14mm Two Piece Hand Spear
The Salvimar Pole Spear 14mm Two-Piece Hand Spear is made from ergal aluminium alloy anodized. This 3 Piece of separate design with latex bungee is designed for all diving conditions from blue water to reef hunting and larger fish.
Salvimar Polespear is an in-house designed and manufactured specialty product. This Spear is designed for fast-moving and flighty species where speed is more important than hitting power.
The pole is built around a two-piece 14mm diameter custom-made alloy spear. It is light, rigid and very fast. Perfect on Snapper, Bream, Tailor, Trevally and Coral Trout etc.
The hand spear features a well-finished end cap for the band placement, ensuring the band is protected and in line with the spear when loaded.
The three-prong paralyser tip has excellent holding power compared with other polespear style heads but remains fast due to its streamlined profile. As it hits the target, the prongs splay outwards, holding the fish. It’s an excellent system; you won’t return to anything else once you try it.
A quality polespear that could be your first entry into underwater hunting, it will help teach you how to hunt and approach fish. A fantastic way to learn before progressing to a speargun.
Or it’s great for those looking for a new challenge! Pick up a polespear and get back to basics. It’s an entirely new challenge.
Salvimar Pole Spear 14mm Features
- Construction: 3 Piece separate design and latex bungee
- Length: 160 cm
- Total length: 185cm (including tip)
- Thickness: 14 mm”
- Two Anodised Aluminium barrels, 82 cm and 83 cm, and a stainless steel cluster tip
- Aeronautical Ergal Aluminium with an Anodised finish for a durable, long life
- Stainless steel paralyzer tip 24 cm long, includes three barb cluster
- Designed for all diving conditions from blue water to reef hunting – Ideal for larger fish
- Rubber Latex band is replaceable
- M6 Thread