Miflex Xtreme LP Regulator Hose 40″ Green
These low-pressure hoses are designed for stage bottles, deco and pony cylinders, the 100 cm (40 inches) hose length normally used for O2 stage & deco cylinders.
Performance and durability in extreme situations.
You could tie an Xtreme hose in a knot, and the airflow through the hose would remain continuous. Now that’s versatility!
The XTREME also achieves a higher burst pressure, almost double when compared to traditional hoses.
And in the event of a physical breach, XTREME hoses work to reduce the amount of air lost. How? The advanced XTREME nylon safety braiding actively shrinks under pressure, reducing the rate of air loss and buying valuable time.
Miflex Xtreme LP Regulator Hose 40″ Features
- Light and extremely flexible.
- A multi-layer construction hose.
- An average longer lifespan than traditional hoses.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Kink-resistant design – tie an XTREME hose into a knot and air flow remains continuous.
- Burst pressure is more than twice that of traditional hoses.
- 30 individual safety tests were made during production on every hose.
- Miflex premium packaging doubles as a water-resistant Dry Bag.
- Approved and certified to EN250 with standards exceeding these requirements.
- Miflex hoses are fully recognisable with our name clearly shown on every fitting, as required under EN250 for product traceability.
- 3/8” Male UNF x 9/16” Female UNF (Standard)
- Hose length 40″ – 100cm
- Colour Green