Hollis ST 35 Wing With Slots
The design of the Hollis ST 35 Wing With Slots features a 360 degree tapered profile, to increase lift towards the hips, promoting better horizontal trim in dive position while still allowing perfect surface floatation.
The new ST line of wings is a brand new series for single tank diving.
The ST22 is designed for warm water dives in aluminium cylinders, where low lift and maximum streamlining is preferred. Alternatively, the ST35 is an excellent choice for a go-anywhere wing with the added lift for those local cold-water dives and heavier steel cylinders but still streamlined enough for travel destinations.
Tank slots and tank cradle are included on both models, which allows you to connect your wing and backplate without the need for a single tank adapter plate. This reduces weight and unnecessary accessories while travelling.
The bladder is a two-piece design, with a rugged 1680 Cordura nylon outer shell to prevent abrasion and punctures, and a 420-denier nylon inner bladder to maintain the buoyancy. The lower OPV is easy to reach for venting gas while horizontal or heads down, and the inflator design is a K style with a rugged crushproof rubber hose for easy positioning and oral inflation should you need to.
Hollis ST 35 Wing Features:
- ST35 – 35lbs lift / 16 kg
- Welded flange and one-piece retainer for servicing without the need for tools
- HD Laminated 1680D Cordura outer shell
- 420 nylon internal bladder
- Elbow offset to avoid tank valve/regulator interference and streamlined hose routing
- Lower left pull relief valve
- Cam band slots & tank cradle built-in
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY