Cressi Frog Plus Diving Fins – Blue
The Cressi Frog Plus Diving Fins feature many of the great characteristics of a traditional paddle fin and introduce a revolutionary new blade material that is extremely durable and nearly indestructible.
The Frog Plus utilizes Cressi’s patented three-material injection moulding process. and patented positioning of the foot pocket below the blade, which increases the working surface area of the blade by 20%
The combination of the channelling effect and the foot pocket mounted beneath the blade creates a very powerful and efficient fin with a minimal leg strain.
The fins straps are called EBS Straps and it’s been developed by Cressi to meet the needs of the most demanding divers, who need a comfortable fastening for their foot but one that is still practical and manageable.
Its large-sized slot makes it very easy to put on, even wearing thick gloves.
The wrapping section is highly flexible, making consistent adjustments unnecessary. As a result, getting all your equipment right in the first few meters of your dive is much easier.
Because of these characteristics, the Frog Plus fin is an ideal choice for entry-level to advanced divers.
Available in a variety of colours and sizes
Cressi Frog Plus Fins Features:
- Perfect choice for the entry-level to advanced diver
- Open Heel with adjustable straps
- Comfortable Rubber Foot Pocket
- Rubber side rails
- Dual-density techno polymer blades
- Patented positioning foot pocket increase working surface area by 20%
- Powerful and efficient fin providing minimal leg strain
- A pair of dive boots are required for using open-heel fins
- Colour White / Black
- Please note dive boots are required to use open-heeled dive fins.
|Overall Length (EX Strap)
|Max Blade Width
|Blade Length (Underside)
|Single Fin Weight (grams)