Atomic Aquatics VENOM ARC Dive Mask
After all, you dive mainly to SEE what’s down there! The new Atomic Aquatics VENOM ARC Dive Mask lets you see more…and you’ll look great doing it.
The VENOM Frameless is incredibly comfortable with low-volume, hydrodynamic construction and exclusive Atomic “Wicked” styling. Co-moulded with two silicone materials in two levels of softness and features the exclusive Atomic UltraClear lens. It will change the way you think about dive masks. A leap in mask technology, the VENOM Frameless introduces these new and unique features.
Fit is key to a great mask, no matter how good the lens is; if it doesn’t fit comfortably and seal well, you’re lost before you even begin. The Venom mask offers a comfortable dual silicone skirt system to improve the mask seal without applying unwanted pressure to your face, nose or forehead. The frame shape allows for ample room regardless of your face shape.
ARC Lens Technology Elevates UltraClear To A Higher Level
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass lens with exceptional optical clarity.
- ARC Greatly improves transmission to 98% of available light.
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame.
- Double-layer, dual-colour silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure.
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles.
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap
- Gummi Bear UltraSoft” (10 shore) silicone creates an incredibly soft yet reliable face seal.
- A more rigid silicone skirt is also soft but won’t collapse, distort or fold.
- Exclusive Atomic “Wicked” styling makes a striking design statement
- Lifetime warranty against frame breakage.
What Is ARC Technology?
Anti-Reflective Coatings or “ARC” is a multi-layer metal oxide coating process applied to both sides of the UltraClear lenses. This allows more light to enter the mask by reducing light reflections off the inside and outside surface of the lens. The metal oxide coating is only a few microns thick.
See The Benefits of ARC For Underwater Divers
- Clearer, crisper vision. You will see more clearly underwater, and objects in the distance will become more defined and acute.
- Increased contrast and clarity.
- Reduces eyestrain and glare and prevents ghost images on the viewing area of the lens.
- An absolute must for night diving, limited visibility conditions, and underwater photographers.
What makes our New UltraClear Schott Superwite™ glass so special?
Atomic Aquatics revolutionized the dive industry with “UltraClear” lenses.
Before UltraClear, all dive mask lenses were made from low-quality float glass with a visible green tint caused by iron particles remaining in the glass after processing. These green iron particles significantly block light transmission through the lens.
All Atomic Aquatics masks utilize a higher quality optical glass that significantly improves underwater vision allowing up to 96% of light transmission-UltraClear glass.
Our NEWEST UltraClear lens in the VENOM ARC dive mask is made by the Schott Glass Company in Germany. The VENOM gives you the highest purity grade UltraClear glass available.
That means you get incredible clarity and high light transmission that isn’t available in other masks-even those that claim to be ultra-clear.