Aqualung Cyclone-X Freediving Fins – White
These Cyclone-X Freediving Fins – White is perfect for those who want to add another level of adaptability to their diving. The modular design is also great for travellers as it allows the fins to be disassembled and packed into shorter travel bags and then reassembled at the destination.
The thermoplastic blade construction makes these fins lightweight and reactive, while the soft rubber foot pockets provide efficient power transfer with lateral rips for progressive blade flex. This new tip profile will prevent slipping from side to side while kicking.
The blade is made from a medium-soft compound polymer that offers ample performance without overloading your legs or back. This fin can also be easily upgraded to a high-performance carbon blade as you progress through experience.
Aqualung Cyclone-X Fins Features:
- Fins promote natural kicking motion Suitable for all skill levels
- An extremely comfortable Thermo rubber foot pockets
- Removable blades
- Water flow channels for a powerful drive
- An anatomical 20-degree blade angle
- A high response blade
- A new tip profile will prevent slipping from side to side while kicking.
- Foot pockets fit most carbon blades for future upgrades
- Travel-friendly modular system