Aqualung SeaFlare Mini Dive Light
Reveal the colours of the deep with the Aqualung SeaFlare Mini dive light. Even at shallow depths, warm colours are filtered by the water and the underwater scenery can often look just blue or green. Also, during daylight diving, you can enhance your underwater experience by enjoying marine life’s true colours; what you thought was only blue and green becomes visible in red and yellow when you shine a light on it.
Enjoy night diving with your buddies? See and be seen by other divers in the dark, thanks to our “colour beam deflectors.” SEAFLARE users can add a blue, yellow, pink or turquoise colour beam deflector to your light beam. You won’t be mistaken for another diver ever again.
The silicone, glow-in-the-dark colour beam deflectors are collapsible and help to reduce the “light pollution” so you can focus on what you want to see – without blinding others.
Available in 3 sizes to suit all your needs.
The SEAFLARE mini is compact with a punch offering 900-lumen output in its tiny sizes and weight. If maximum luminous power is what you are after, the SEAFLARE Pro is the largest model with 2800 lumen and a maximum of 12 hours of burn time. For the perfect combination of size and power, our medium size SEAFLARE model is the way to go, equipped with 1,300 lumens LED.
SeaFlare Mini Dive Light Features:
- IPX8 water-resistant down to 150 m depth
- Anodized finishing and a hardened glass lens to protect your dive light from corrosion, abrasion and scratches
- Large ON/OFF titanium button for easy and durable operation and quick mode changing (3 levels of intensity)
- SEAFLARE MINI, 900 Lumen, 3 hours in HIGH, 4 hours at MEDIUM, 10 hours at LOW
- Steady light beam thanks to a power supply regulation system
- 4 interchangeable colour beam deflectors, accessories included with every SEAFLARE dive light (Blue, Glacier, Pink and Tropic Yellow) – show your favourite colour and use it to be recognized at night
- Reliable thick glove-friendly lanyard: no risk of losing your dive light thanks to its practical opening system & corrosion free springless cord
- Can be used both underwater and on land as a standard torchlight thanks to its electronic temperature regulation system
- Safe high-end batteries to protect you from overheating risks
- Reverse polarity protection to keep your dive light working even if the battery has accidentally been installed the wrong way
- USB charger with digital display to monitor charging progress, amp power and percentage level
- Spare O-rings included
- 2-year warranty
Seaflare Dive Torch Models Available:
- SEAFLARE – 1300 Lumen, 3 hours in HIGH, 4 hours at MEDIUM, 10 hours in LOW
- SEAFLARE MINI – 900 Lumen, 3 hours in HIGH, 4 hours at MEDIUM, 10 hours at LOW
- SEAFLARE PRO – 2,800 lumens, 3 hours in HIGH, 4 hours in MEDIUM, 12 hours in LOW