Apeks RK3 HD Fins
The Apeks RK3 HD Fins are the next fin in the RK3 range of fins. The HD fin is made from a higher density material than the standard RK3 fins, which makes the fin stiffer and heavier.
The RK3 HD has been developed in response to feedback from tech divers who prefer diving heavier fins. The new compound of the RK3 HD adds weight to make it more negatively buoyant than the standard RK3.
Apeks RK3 HD Features:
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining excellent manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the harshest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in an optimum position.
- Available in Grey and Black
Click here for the original RK3 Fins