Apeks Spool Kit 60 Meter
The Apeks Spool Lifeline Kit 60 Meter is the best on the market, and we’ve only gotten better with time. Our updated model for 2022 features improved ergonomics and functionality, reduced weight, and a sleek new design. Whether you’re a technical diver or just enjoy casual diving, the Lifeline spool is perfect for a range of applications.
The LifeLine spool features easy-to-grip flared sides and a new rubber outer grip to improve deployment and winding. Made from rugged anodized aluminium alloy with a high-visibility line for low light conditions, the Lifeline comes in four sizes and colours. It’s also equipped with a super tough leader and swivel, It is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
Lifeline Spool Kit 60mtr Features
- Unique flared design to allow ease of winding while wearing gloves
- The rubber outer grip makes the spools easier to hold while wearing gloves.
- A large, shaped centre hole allows for easy deployment when wearing wet or dry gloves.
- Colour-coded to enable ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader avoids damage to the mainline when ‘tying off’.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- Machined from one piece of aircraft-grade aluminium.
- Anodized coating.
- The spool is not over-wound, enabling additional lines to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- The line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- The orange line is best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
Spool: Anodised Aluminium T6061 Alloy
Line: Eldelrid Leader: Dyneema
Swivel: Nickel Plated Brass
Bolt snap: 316 Stainless Steel