TUSA TR Travel Right Diving Fins White
Looking for a versatile and lightweight diving fin? The TUSA TR Travel Right Diving Fin is perfect for travellers and water enthusiasts alike. Made from ultrasoft material, it’s comfortable to wear barefoot and offers great power for both diving and snorkelling. Add this essential piece of gear to your collection today!
The TUSA TR Fins are the newest addition to our Scuba Diving gear. Lightweight, powerful and Ideal for travellers, this compact design is ultrasoft and is meant to be worn barefoot.
TUSA Travel Right Fins Features
- Bungee Strap – Elastic bungee strap for quick donning and doffing of the fin.
- Anatomic Fin Strap – TUSA’s fin strap design for improved comfort and stability.
- Angled Blade Design – Angled fin blade lengthens the stroke of the kick cycle.
- Packable, lightweight, and great for carry-on travel.
- A compact blade design that produces big power.
- The perfect fins for both diving and snorkelling.
- A fin blade “Utility attachment point” is ideal for carrying and stowing.
- The “Round Edge Structure” foot pocket provides the softest, most comfortable barefoot experience.
- An ultra-soft and flexible monoprene foot pocket conforms to most foot shapes.
- A highly elastic Bungee Strap secures the foot and requires no adjustment.
- Colours Available: Black, White
- Model Number: SF-0110-W
TUSA TR Fins Benefits
1. Elastic bungee strap for easy donning and doffing
2. Anatomic fin strap for improved comfort and stability
3. Angled blade design lengthens the stroke of the kick cycle
4. Packable, lightweight, and great for carry-on travel
ANATOMIC FIN STRAP
The AFS is anatomically shaped to offer a balance of flexibility and control to increase comfort, power transfer and to significantly reduce heel slippage found in many standard flat fin straps.
ANGLED BLADE DESIGN (A.B.D.)
The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.
The heavy-duty elastic fin strap provides easy donning and doffing of fins. The quick adjustment accommodates five (5) adjustable positions.