Padi Learn To Dive Gift Card
Give the Perfect Gift of Adventure that will Last a Lifetime
Your PADI Open water diver certification begins here. You will start with PADI’s online eLearning course then on the first day, we will spend a few hours in our local swimming pool where you will practice your new scuba diving skills.
Then experience four open water dives that consist of (three shore dives, and one boat dive).
The Basics You Need To Know About The PADI Open Water Course:
- Our PADI Open Water Diver course is a full certification that allows you to dive with a buddy to 18 meters
- You will need to have transport to and from the dive sites
- Scuba Diving Medical is required if you are 40 years of age or over
- Under 40 Years of age Dive Medical is Subject to a medical questionnaire
- The minimum age to become a PADI Open Water Diver is 15 Years old. For the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course, the minimum age is 12 years old.
- PADI online theory – eLearning to be completed before course commencement
For more PADI Open Water Course Information Click Here