Cressi Gara Turbo Carbon Camo Fins
The Cressi Gara Turbo Carbon Camo Fins are made with ultra-performing carbon fibre of incredible strength and flexibility. The fabrication of this carbon fibre is done with a high vacuum 100% industrial procedure to obtain exceptional compactness of the carbon fibre. The average carbon fibre used for fin blades in the industry has 3000 fibres per thread. Our carbon has 12000 fibres per thread. Four times as much. Four times the resistance. Four times the flexibility and elasticity of kick response compared to other carbon blades on the market. Each thread in this carbon fibre is very, very small. So small that the total density of the blade is incredible and unmatched, 20000 fibres per square millimetre.
XLD – high flexibility blade dedicated to those divers who prefer a very soft and smooth fin. It is indicated if your fishing sessions include long sessions and if you cover long distances.
MD – medium flexibility blade it is perfect if you fish using a boat to move from spot to spot, using a constant weight.
HF– stiff blade it is ideal for strong, powerful athletes with a higher body weight. It is also useful in waters with strong currents and when fishing in rougher sea conditions
Gara Turbo Carbon Features:
- 29-DEGREE ANGLED INTERCHANGEABLE CARBON BLADE
- MODULAR DETACHABLE FIN
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
- SUPERIOR COMFORT
- SELF-ADJUSTING FOOT POCKET
- SOLD AS A PAIR
- Thermoplastic rubber foot pocket, certified Full Contact
- Standard blade/stringer interface with screws under the foot pocket and side clips
The new insole for Gara Modular fins is recommended for use with thin boots in temperate waters because it improves the kick performance.
- The semi-rigid material of the insole is completely recycled.
- According to pre-printed guidelines, the insoles are supplied as a pair (right and left foot) and can be cut into their shape in three different sizes.
- All fin components are also supplied separately.