HuntMaster Sublime Smooth Skin Two Piece Wetsuits 2mm
Sublime Smooth Skin 2 piece Wetsuits (2mm and 3.5mm)
Are you after the perfect all-rounder wetsuit for your Freediving and Spearfishing Adventures
Our 2mm and 3.5mm Huntmaster Sublime Smooth Skin 2-piece wetsuit are optimal for perfect performance underwater. Our Smooth skin wetsuits come in a glossy black design, with splashes of our unique Harbinger Camo colours, including our new black and silver design!
Our ‘Glide skin’ Smooth skin wetsuits are the perfect all-rounder for all temperate waters, both cold and warm. Our wetsuits are constructed with double-stitch binding to ensure maximum strength and durability without causing irritation. In addition, our two-piece smooth skin wetsuits are manufactured to offer you various options for the bottoms:
–2mm (Long Johns) and
-3.5mm (High Waisted Pants)
What is the difference between the 2mm and 3.5mm Smooth Skin wetsuits?
Sublime 2mm Smooth Skin Wetsuit (Long Johns):
This wetsuit is perfect for long days in the sun as it allows your body to maintain the ideal temperature, which will maximise your time in the ocean. Luckily for you, this 2mm smooth skin wetsuit also comes in 6 colours.
Sublime 3.5mm Smooth Skin Wetsuit (High Waisted Pants):
If you’re planning to dive in colder/temperate waters, then our 3.5mm smooth skin wetsuit is for you as its thickness will give you the warmth needed to dive as long as you need.
What goes into the Sublime range of Smooth Skin wetsuit?
Outer Fabric: Top grade Smooth skin made with a consistent blend of Sublimation, Supratex 2 lining and Glide Skin for extra durability and comfort!
Advantages of using a smooth skin wetsuit:
– Increases speed of swimming and freefalling by up to 25-30% due to its smooth external surface
– Optimum warmth for both under and above water. Many divers will complain of feeling the cold both in the water and when finishing a dive and boarding a boat. These suits eliminate this issue as the smooth external surface does not absorb water and has windproof properties.
- 2mm Long John and 3.5mm High waisted pants – Double stitch binding, with GKA (“Glide skin”).
Why GKA Glide skin? This extremely slippery finish makes the Huntsman wetsuit range easier to get in and out of. This means no more jumping in the ocean in winter before diving and crawling into a freezing cold wetsuit before sunup on the boat ramp.
Glide skin is a superior finish to the cheaper open cell material because of its usability and the performance, and high heat conduction. Glide skin is a great adhesive to the skin resulting in a slow, steady, and minimal loss of body temperature giving the divers more time spearing and less time shivering.
Key Product Features:
- Smooth skin wetsuit is offered in two different options: 2mm Long Johns and 3.5mm High Waisted Pants
- Two-piece Smooth skins are sold separately
- Double-Bind stitching for Smooth Skin wetsuits to ensure durability
- Unique camo appearances in all five colours, including our brand new Black and Silver camo design! (Pink, Blue, Green, Blaze and Red)
- Unisex cut design to suit both males and female silhouettes
- GKA inner lining for an easy slip on and off change
Smooth Skin Wetsuit Maintenance Tips:
- For an easier way of getting into your suit, use wetsuit lubricant and mixing it with water. This will increase the lifespan of the suit and reduce the chances of tearing.
- After a dive, ensure you clean your suit with wetsuit shampoo that has minimal irritants as well as little to no harmful chemicals. Avoid using regular shampoos and conditioners as they tend to eat away at the neoprene.
- After cleaning and hosing down the suit, make sure you store it in a dry and cool place away from any sunlight and hang it. Avoid storing it in a garage or shed where excessive temperatures and car smoke fumes can cause serious damage.