Sterling Adjustable Hookah 2nd Stage Regulator
The Sterling Hookah 2nd Stage is one of the best Adjustable Surface Supply Regulators on the market for Hookah use. It is a reliable, great breathing regulator that is adjustable. The overbuilt design is ideal for heavy commercial use.
The Sterling Hookah Second Stage Regulator is offered with 100 psi Low-Pressure Springs.
Compressor based hookah systems supply the Breathing Gas from a Low-Pressure Compressor above the water. In this case the Intermediate Pressure is most commonly provided in the 75 to 100 psi (5.2 to 6.9 bar) Range.
Cylinder based Hookah Systems supply the Breathing Gas by leaving the dive Cylinder(s) on the Surface with a Long Low-Pressure Hose between the First and Second Stages Regulators. In this case, the Intermediate Pressure generally will fall in a range of 110 to 140 psi (7.6 to 9.65 bar).
The Sterling Hookah Second Stage Regulator is ready to use with most Surface supplied breathing gas hookah systems. The adjustment screw on the side of the second stage allows you to breathe easier when the pressure drops with depth.
Adjustable Hookah 2nd Stage Regulator Features:
- Low-Pressure Springs to Match Intermediate Pressure (IP) of 100 psi (6.9 bar) Range
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort. You can use the knob to adjust the inhalation effort throughout the dive to allow for the change in line pressure typical with most hookah systems.
- Simple Venturi Switch for easy Dive / Pre-Dive Adjustment
- Commonly Used by Commercial Divers
- Robust, Over-Built Design for Heavy Commercial Style Use
- Years of Reliable Service
- Simple Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Low Maintenance and Ease of Service
- Venturi deflector to prevent accidental free flows
- Large Easy-to-Reach Purge Button
- Low-Profile Exhaust Tee Lowers Exhalation Effort
- Impact, Corrosion Resistant Plastic Housing
- Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
Sterling Adjustable Hookah Regulator Specifications:
- Valve type: Demand
- Balancing system: Mechanical
- Integrated purge button: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Orthodontic
- Nitrox compatibility: Standard to 40%
- Weight (without hose): 180 g
- Dimensions (front profile): 67 mm
- Minimum cracking effort: Diver adjustable
- Factory set inhalation effort: < 2.0 inches
- Work of breathing: 0.9 Joules (average)
- Warranty: 12 Months