SOLA Video 2500 Spot/Flood Dive Light – USB C Charger
For 2021, we created five new Sola FC models paired with our USB-C dongle, THE SOLA Video 2500 Spot/Flood Dive Light – USB Charger allowing divers to travel with fewer cables and chargers. Divers can use their computer USB-C chargers they are already travelling with to charge their Sola lights.
Sola Dive 2500 S/F is the most versatile underwater lighting solution available. Besting any ultra-compact dive light with performance and reliability, the hands-free mount can easily be removed and replaced with imaging mounts on a camera setup for ultimate utility.
Our dongle is smart! It will communicate if the light is charging and the speed at which it is charging:
- Dongle with green light – Charging at FC speed – normal
- Dongle with amber light – Light may not be getting sufficient power, check the LEDs on the Sola light to ensure it is charging.
- Dongle with red light – Not charging. The charger cannot supply enough power to charge the light.
* To charge this light a USB-C Charging cable with a sufficient 30W output is needed.
SOLA Dive 2500 Spot/Flood Features
- 2500 lumen flood and 1200 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 12º spot and 60º flood beams with a one-touch switch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Coloured Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- Full recharge in 1 hr 45 min with exclusive FC (Fast Charge) technology
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Included universal hand strap mounts securely on the wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
- Travel-centric charging design: Pair the included dongle with your own USB-C charging cable. USB-C charging cable must have 30W output such as a computer charging cable
2500 Spot/Flood Specs
- Lumen Output & Runtime (min) Flood: 2500 (50); 1200 (100); 600 (200)
- Lumen Output & Runtime (min) Spot: 1200 (60); 600 (120); 300 (240);
- Charge time: 105 Min
- Beam Angle: 60° (flood), 12° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 68
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 100 meters
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 4″ x 2.1″ x 2.1″