Salvimar KRYPSIS 3.5mm Wetsuit
Blend in with Krypsis Real 3D Camo
Freediving’s first actual 3-dimensional camo pattern. The Salvimar KRYPSIS 3.5mm Wetsuit virtually makes you disappear in almost all ocean reef, whether temperate or tropical.
The Kryipsis wetsuit can help give you the edge in ambush type spearfishing on elusive difficult to spearfish species.
It features a quality, high-density open-cell neoprene called Q foam which is available in 3.5mm and 5.5mm thicknesses. The open cell material gives the ultimate combination of warmth and flexibility.
The wetsuit is of 2 piece design with a hooded jacket and high pants, and high wear areas are reinforced with a heavy-duty rubber material called puff gum.
The jacket also features an extra-thick loading pad with external puff gum to give more comfort while loading.
Krypsis Spearfishing Features
- Two-piece wetsuit, jacket with hood and high-waisted trousers
- Exterior material: ultra – elastic Salvimar Camo
- Ultra elastic lining + Neoprene Q-FOAM = Excellent comfort and easy wearability
- Interior material: Q-FOAM open-cell neoprene
- Guards and reinforcement: PuffGum on torso and knees
- Double GBS cross seam for maximum strength and seal
- Beavertail seal with double buttons
- CRSS (Camo Round Seal System) external trim on wrists, ankles, face and waist