Rob Allen Tuna Roller Speargun
The Best Roller Speargun on the Market
After two years of design, testing and over 50 prototype heads later Rob Allen released what he believes to be the most accurate and powerful gun he has ever brought to market.
Standard with oversize rollers that reduce the initial effort to load the band
With quad ceramic bearings it ensures that no salt, sand or grit will cause any issues, and since it has a very smooth surface, it reduces friction and increases the speed of the system.
Roller Speargun Features
- Roller shields on the underside prevent the shooting line from catching up in the rollers
- A dedicated line groove has been molded into the bottom of the muzzle to protect the shooting line during hunting
- Angled band protectors ensure the bands do not overshoot the muzzle.
- High wishbone risers ensure that there is plenty of clearance for a finned shaft to be used and not foul on the bands.
- Limited Lifetime warranty on core components
- Smooth, robust trigger mechanism with S/S components and reinforced cartridge casing
- Comfortable and ergonomic handle design, with loading butt Swivel clip attachment point.
- Heavy Duty T6061 Alloy barrel with an integrated rail
- High-Quality Rob Allen 16mm powerbands
Fitted with the famous Rob Allen 7.5mm treated spring steel shafts – the straightest and strongest on the market