Rob Allen Spearfishing Starter Package
Buy the best entry-level spearfishing gear package to get you in the water freediving in comfort. There are optional accessories that we recommend to enhance your experience. This package is made up of tough and high-quality equipment that will last for many years to come.
Scorpia Evo Fins
Scorpia Evo Fin is one of the best fitting and most durable freediving fins available
- Moulded rubber foot pocket prevents over-flexing
- Superior transmission of leg energy to the fin blade Softened blade
- Rails guides to reduce sculling
- Blade channels for optimum water transferal
- 92cm in length
- Prevention of over-flexing
- Designed for Spearfishing and Freediving
- Available in sizes XS, SM, MD, LG, XL and XXL
Be Stealthy with the Cubera Tinted Dive Mask
- Split lens, low volume mask provides better visibility
- Low volume and silicon skirt enables easy equalisation and greater comfort
- Available in a clear lens or flash-tinted lens to shield against UV rays and provide
- better visibility in low-light
- Designed to fit most face shapes
- Available in black/black with tinted lens
- Made for Spearfishing and Freediving
Ocean Hunter Phantom Purge Snorkel
The Ocean Hunter Phantom Purge Snorkel has all of the benefits of our popular Phantom snorkel with the addition of a lower purge which makes the clearing of the snorkel faster and more efficient. The tube is a streamlined, contoured and flexible tube making for the perfect shape when Cray diving or spearing in Caves. The lower mouthpiece is manufactured from silicone to improve longevity and comfort.
Phantom Purge Snorkel Features
- Lower purge valve for ease of clearing
- A contoured, flexible breathing tube makes it streamlined and great for use in tight spaces when cray diving or spearing in caves.
- Silicone mouthpiece improves comfort and longevity.
- Easy to attach snorkel keeper
- Colours Available – Black, Purple and Green
Ocean Hunter Plush Socks 2mm
The Ocean Hunter Plush Socks 2mm are constructed of the industry’s most premium high-stretch neoprene materials, making them one of the best socks available.
The plush lining, not only makes the socks far easier to put on, but the Plush Socks also adds thermal warmth without the addition of neoprene thickness. Ideal for protection against rub and chafing, or to add warmth to your feet during long freediving and snorkelling sessions.
Designed primarily for use in closed heel fins, they are equally as great to use inside a hard sole dive boot and open heel fin. Offering added warmth, comfort and making donning your boot very easy.
Ocean Hunter Sock Features:
- 2 mm Neoprene
- Premium High-Stretch Neoprene
- Non-slip printed pattern sole
- Sizes: XS (4-5), S (6-7), M (8-9), L (10-11), XL (12-13)
- Easy fit, thermal, odour resistant plush lining
- Eco-friendly packaging
Wearing the Cressi Tough Soft Socks will also help you to slip easily into your wetsuits, booties and fins with ease.
Sea Gold and Sea Buff
Used to teat fog ensuring that you can always see on your dives.