Omni Swivel Standard Regulator Elbow
- OmniSwivel for 2nd Stage Regulator
- 3 way 360deg rotation
- 9/16″-18 Male to 9/16″-18 Female Insert
- Solid brass construction for maximum durability.
- Oxygen Compatible Materials and O-Rings.
- Viton 75 Orings with Tribolube 71 lubricant
Made in United States of America
Rinse all products off with clean water at the end of the diving day. Allow the product to drip dry or towel off. Do not allow the adapter to sit in dirty water for a prolonged period. Doing so may discolour the plating. The discolouration will not have a negative effect on the product other than appearance.
O-Rings should be replaced every 200 dives or 1 year, whichever comes first. Please refer to the proper o-ring replacement guide or Standard Operating Procedure (SOP). Use only o-rings approved by OmniSwivel International.
** Always positive pressure test fittings prior to entering the water to ensure that an airtight seal has been made. **
General Installation Procedures:
- Thread the hose to the 9/16″-18 male thread of the fitting using tight hand pressure.
- Once the hose nut is secured using tight hand pressure, use 5/8″ Hex wrench and an appropriate wrench on hose nut.
- Apply tight hand pressure to both wrenches ensuring a snug fit
- Thread the 9/16″-18 Female of the OmniSwivel to a standard 9/16″-18 Male fitting using tight hand pressure.
- Use a 5/8″ Hex wrench to secure the fitting to the male threads.
- Apply tight hand pressure to the connect fittings ensuring a snug fit.