Lavacore Womens Long Sleeve Shirt Size 18
$139.00 Includes GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $20.00 with More info
Lavacore Women’s Long Sleeve Shirt
Hurry only one Size 18 Left
The perfect multi-sport thermal garment when superior protection against wind chill and surface splash is required.
- The wind-proof middle layer provides anti-wind chill properties and ensures warmth in cold conditions
- Water resistant outer layer facilitates fast water run-off and quick drying
- Lightweight and 4-way stretch makes Lavacore incredibly comfortable to wear
- Breathable middle layer allows moisture to be drawn away from the body on the surface
- Lavacore is neutrally buoyant
- All seams are overlapped during flatlock sewing to decrease water flow
- Full gusset incorporated into the underarm to offer exceptional arm movement and stretch
- Anti-bacterial inner fleece minimizes odour and eliminates bacteria growth
- Extended material on back to keep vests and shirts from riding up
- SPF 30+ protection
Wet or dry, hot or cold, Polytherm helps control your core temperature longer and when wet maintain neutral buoyancy.
Close to the skin, this soft internal fleece combined with high 4-way stretch produces the ultimate comfort/warmth/ weight ratio, a true leader amongst artificial/man-made fabrics within the water sports industry. Wet or dry, hot or cold, Polytherm helps control your core temperature longer and when wet maintain neutral buoyancy, crucial to divers and any high activity watersports enthusiast.
Due to water weight being eliminated the garment becomes an ultra performance piece of equipment – essential to your body’s needs of maintaining a safe and secure temperature. Whether worn as a stand alone garment, under your wetsuit or even clothing, olytherm is guaranteed to keep you well insulated, flexible, lightweight and free from windchill.
Combining the outer shell and the inter PU layer, the fleece of Polytherm integrated ensures a very high heat and insulation rating, the PU film layer gives this combination added water resistance and high protection from windchill. Used in areas where extreme heat retention is required.
1) Ultraflex Durable Outer Protection +
This outer lycra layer is a 180g/sqm knitted nylon warp knit Tricot with water repellent treatment to ensure fast water runoff and anti-wind chill properties.
2) Waterproof/Breathable MIddleMembrane +
The layer is an impermeable Breathable Microporous high stretch PU Film which is windproof and breathable allowing perspiration to be drawn away in hot conditions.
3) Insulative Thermal Inner Layer +
Fleece layer is a 240g/sqm 4-way stretch polyester fleece with elastane. It has Anti-Pill treatment as well as Anti-Microbial treatment to reduce odour and eliminate bacteria.
All of the Lavacore seams are overlapped during flatlock sewing to ensure maximum water integrity and reduced water flows through the seams. Maximum heat retention is therefore achieved when worn in colder water conditions. See diagram. To ensure maximum integrity and longevity of your Lavacore garment the seam cross-overs on the inside of the suit are locked under the threads of the adjoining seam. The seam construction being doubled and flat-locked allow for maximum stretch out of the four-way stretch fabric technology without compromising at seam edges.
- The Lavacore range includes female and male specific cut and unique design.
- Lycra panels with contemporary lines and graphics are incorporated into all garments.
- Full Under the Arm Gusset. This ensures there is no rub or irritation on the sensitive underside of the arms and side of the body. It also reduces restricted movement considerably and allows for extra reach without seam strain and damage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.