Faber 12 Litre 300 Bar Tank
The Faber 12 Litre 300 Bar Tank is a High-pressure scuba diving cylinder that is perfect for diving and air rifle shooting. the 300 bar cylinder comes with or without the tank valve and dose include the tank boot for stability. The High-pressure tanks are very popular for filling airguns, air rifle and paintball guns.
Made in Italy from the finest steel.
Faber 12 Litre Tank Specs:
- Fill pressure: 300 bar (4351 psi)
- Test pressure: 465 bar (6744 psi)
- Specification: BS 5045 Pt 1
- Manufacturer: Faber (Italy)
- Material: Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- Manufacturing Process: Cold deep drawing from steel plate
- Primary Finish: hot zinc sprayed, layer thickness 60/70 micrometre
- Final Finish: 2 part polyurethane paint (white), sprayed and air-dried
- Internal Finish: Surface chemically treated with Ferrous Phosphate
HP Tank valve Information:
SAN-O-SUB Italia manufactures all valves using certified CW 617 N pressed brass.
The valves are precision cut using the latest CNC technologies and then protected with nickel and chrome platings, and then assembled and quality controlled with special calibration equipment by their expert staff. The valves are CE EN250 approved and come with all necessary declarations.
Modular valves with M25X2 EN144 connections, with the DIN/INT system for 232 ATM.
SAN-O-SUB is a specialist manufacturer of equipment for the diving and medical sectors. In 1999 they expanded their production capacity for high and low-pressure equipment, for technical, medical and pure gases.