Enth Degree QD GLOVES
The Enth Degree QD GLOVES (Quick-Dry) features a custom 200gsm Quick-Dry lining with high stretch 2mm neoprene and provides the flexibility your hands need to perform the finer adjustments that are demanded in high-level watersports.
The end result is a super comfortable diving gove that offers great dexterity and warmth and provides advanced thermal properties for any situation.
It is also nice putting on a dry glove for your next day of diving.
Quick-Dry QD Features
- Best Glue coated lining in palms
- A 2mm high-stretch neoprene
- The Custom 200gsm Q-Dry lining technology
- Neoprene wrist seals
- High-vis reflective printed neoprene
- A re-usable dry bag for packaging
Quick-Dry QD Key Features
- Touch dry within minutes after use, eliminating the discomfort of a wet wetsuit.
- Has a soft touch feel against the skin for maximum comfort.
- Thermal heat retention properties keep you warm.
- Ultimate high stretch for performance and fit
“Neospan” super stretch abrasion-resistant nylon lining that facilitates ease of movement and ensures the external longevity of garments.
It is a lightweight expanded “S Foam” that is soft to touch, light to wear and offers high-level stretch characteristics ensuring maximum flexibility and function during a high-intensity performance.
A custom-designed 200 g/m2 Quickdry fleece constructed from a proprietary water repellant fibre, coupled with a strategic fast water flow pattern design, enables “dry to touch” times within 10 minutes of total saturation.