Cressi Gara Sprint Freediving Package – White
The Cressi Gara Sprint White Freediving Package includes the best freediving and spearfishing mask, snorkel and fins that are available from Italy.
The Cressi Gara Modular Sprint fins are a new model, part of the Cressi Gara line. It is a shorter version of the Impulse fin, which proved hugely popular with freedivers worldwide, both amateurs and the most demanding professional freedivers.
This is also confirmed by the many articles dedicated to it by specialized journalists in sector magazines. Sprint is designed to meet the needs of freedivers and spearfishers who practice this sport in wintertime and when a fin as long as Impulse is not necessary.
Both fins have been designed using expensive finite element software programs that allow highly complex and equally high-performance sections to be defined.
The blade of Sprint, like the Impulse blade, is made of a single thermoplastic elastomer, although it would be correct to refer to an angled sublayer and an overlay. The sublayer follows the shape and dimensions of almost the entire fin. It has a uniform thickness and a flexible longitudinal propulsion wing of variable length. In contrast, the so-called overlay covers the propulsion wing selectively and has a thickness that slopes from the maximum value to zero longitudinally towards the tip of the blade.
As a result, the fin offers a new way of storing and releasing elastic potential energy, greatly assisting the movement of the freediver’s legs and thus guaranteeing a net improvement in propulsive output.
When disassembled, the blade and foot pocket occupy the space of a standard snorkelling fin.
Gara Modular Sprint Fins Feature:
- Gara Modular interchangeable system
- Excellent propulsive performance without tiring anyone, beginners or professionals
- Thermoplastic rubber foot pocket, certified Full Contact.
- Standard blade/stringer interface with screws under the foot pocket and side clips.
- Extremely thin and light blade in a compound made of elastomeric technopolymers developed by Cressi with different thicknesses
- Stringer consisting of technopolymers with elastomeric loads with high flexural modulus
- Foot pocket/blade angle of 29 degrees
- Colour – Blue Metal
For use without neoprene socks, we recommend buying one smaller size.
Cressi Calibro Mask White
Cressi’s next generation diving masks are all equipped with the IDF-INTEGRATED DUAL FRAME TECHNOLOGY which offers an exceptional field of view, and the Cressi Calibro Mask Blue Nery is no exception.
The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
Cressi’s Calibro freediving mask combines minimal internal volume with a phenomenal field of view due to the raked angle of the frame.
The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment that allows you to adjust and place the mouthpiece without shifting the mask.
Thanks to its matte coating, the mask’s components all match, enhancing the underwater experience since it prevents reflections in the water that may disturb marine life. Calibro is the perfect mask also for free-diving since it is designed to provide the diver with a feeling of total freedom and comfort.
CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending
NEW PATENT-PENDING. A patented membrane surrounds the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth.
The result is that not only is the moisture channelled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
Calibro Mask Features:
- It combines a high technicality due to its origin as a free-diving mask with an attractive design and medium proportions.
- The Patented Integrated Dual Frame Technology consists of the joining of two rigid frames, the first on the rear of the silicone skirt and the second, anterior to the first one, that support the lenses. This technology produces a drastic reduction in the internal volume.
- The mask is designed so that the integrated face and frame allow for an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape and a wide lens, maintaining the mask extremely close to the face.
- NEW PATENT-PENDING. A patented membrane surrounds the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth. The result is that not only is the moisture channelled away from the lenses, thus avoiding the fogging up of them, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
- The buckles are, as always, directly integrated into the rigid skirt through a solid but flexible rubber attachment that allows you to adjust and place the mouthpiece without shifting the mask.
- The mask features inverted teardrop lenses slightly inclined made in tempered glass.
The Cressi Corsica Snorkel is a highly technical snorkel designed specifically for deep spearfishing and freediving.
The soft bendable large diameter tubing makes it extremely comfortable to properly position behind the head while maintaining ease of breathing on the surface.
When you are diving, the mouthpiece tucks neatly under the chin for the ultimate in hydrodynamics.
The anatomical hypoallergenic silicone mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during long durations in the water.
The tube’s material is incredibly flexible polyurethane, and it has elastic memory after being subjected to flexion, folded or even knotted over itself for days. The tube’s walls section is designed to maintain the needed rigidity on the mask strap’s pressure area to avoid damaging the airflow on this area.
Snorkel has a really comfortable mouthpiece, with a minimized thickness on the gums area to keep a great comfort even with extended usage—rounded pins with a thin basis. Assembly nozzle-tube is very reliable.
Cressi Corsica Snorkel Features:
- Anatomical hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece provides extreme comfort during prolonged use
- Soft bendable Snorkel Tube to maintain proper and comfortable positioning
- Large diameter Snorkel Tube provides unobstructed ease of breathing
- Specially designed and moulded U-Bend provides easier clearing capability