Cressi AquaRide BCD – New 2021 Model
Cressi AquaRide BCD is a semi-classic structured BC with a special feature: it has adjustable shoulder straps that aren’t restricted by the air cell, improving the grip on the tank and improving comfort. Thanks to their anatomical, preformed profile, they are much easier to put on and make resting the tank more comfortable on the shoulders.
The BC features the Flat type Lock Aid System of integrated weight. It is efficient and comfortable thanks to its extremely flat profile and the easy and intuitive arrangement of the pockets. Finally, the anatomical control has a hose retainer, making all inflation and deflation operations are very easy and intuitive.
The waist strap is independent of the air bladder so that the jacket will always fit properly without feeling constrictive when inflated
The BC features the Flat type Lock Aid System of integrated weight. It is very effective and comfortable thanks to its extremely flat profile and the easy and intuitive arrangement of the pockets
The accessories’ provision is really complete: abdominal elastic adjustable strap and completely separated from the sack, attractive back pack’s pad of neutral buoyancy, stainless steel D-rings with an angular design, and “Y” hose carrier.
Cressi AquaRide BCD Features
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Great BCD for Local and Travel Diving
- 420 Denari Nylon bag.
- Flat system Lock Aid System integrated weight.
- Superlight rigid backpack with handle.
- Next-generation anatomical inflator with hose retainer.
- Expandable sundries pocket with zip closure.
- Quick-attach rear trim weight pockets (capacity 2 kg).
- Three purge and overpressure valves.
- Lift Capacity: 8.2 kg to 19.4 kg – Size-Dependent
- Weight: 3.2 kg to 3.8 kg – Size-Dependent
Other AquaRide BCD Features
- Great buoyancy. Due to the waist-length design and larger wings, it is extremely hydrodynamic
- The Weight System LAS (2.0) integrated into the jacket drastically reduces the total volume of the apparatus, making it much flatter, lighter, and more discreet. New rubber grip assembled directly on the pocket. LAS makes managing the weight automatic and intuitive, even when wearing the jacket or under challenging conditions (when floating, in rough water, etc.). The pockets fit perfectly into place. The D-ring located at the opening eases the stress on the fabric and facilitates direct insertion. Spring closure (15 mm long) in case of any accidental snags. Loosens in two steps: compensation, then release. Reinforced pockets with a rigid plate for easy glide. Available in all sizes, from XS to XL, and identical on the right and left sides. The capacity of up to 4.5 kg each with flexible weight
- Fixed weight pockets between the backpack and the air chamber are aligned with the diver’s body and the tank. They are very useful for determining the diver’s tilt
- Double metal filter for air inflow below the stem and cylindrical filter around the valve. Attractive and durable. Recalibrated speed of inflation now 50% greater (traditional size M jacket in 4 seconds at 1 atm). “Anti-sand” design with smaller oral inflation nozzle. Push-button with wide opening compared to its casing to prevent it from becoming blocked by grains of sand. Watertight deflation button with silicon washer. The inflation button is integrated into the jacket to avoid unwanted inflation when stretching the inflator hose to release air. New highly durable inflator with a very gradual curve. Integrated hose guide clip
- Waist strap independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver’s stomach when the jacket is inflated
- Octopus and pressure gauge compartments
- Elastic chest strap. Angular D-rings. 50mm buckles
- The backpack as lean and compact as possible for exceptional lightness. Ultra-durable and semi-flexible material. Thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring. Double waistband strap available. The safety strap included anchoring the jacket to the valve