BARE 7mm Evoke Women’s Wetsuit
The Evoke Women’s Wetsuit is designed by BARE’s all-female design team, Evoke embodies the latest design thinking.
Technically, it uses innovative Ultra warmth Omnired™ Infrared Technology to increase circulation, body warmth and performance, making it the warmest women’s wetsuit on the market.
Aesthetically, the design reflects current yoga and active-wear styles that accentuate and enhance the female form.
2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 6+, 8+, 10+, 12+
No Stitch Technology (NST)
This technology makes suits without a single seam stitch. Instead, seams are double-glued and heat taped inside and out. This BARE exclusive delivers superior performance and maximizes the life of your drysuit or wetsuit by eliminating holes in the neoprene from stitching. NST can be found on all neoprene drysuits, and on the Reactive wetsuits.
OMNIRED Technology is the next generation of infrared technology, proven to deliver thermal warmth, protection, and faster recovery. OMNIRED’s 13-thermo-reactive minerals are embedded in the fabric of the material. They convert outbound body heat into thermal energy and reflect it back to the body, allowing divers to maintain their optimal body temperature and stay warm in the water.
This process has been proven in strict scientific studies to outperform similar technologies.
- Hydrophobic with quick-drying properties
- Anti-microbial for defence against bacteria and odour
- Compatible with a range of fabric options for a variety
- Industry-leading thermal protection performance
- Flexible and comfortable material
- Reliably tested under strict conditions
- Consistent with BARE’s leading standards of Fit, Craftsmanship and Innovation
Features and Benefits
- Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- The skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full-length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at the base of the zipper
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning (7MM + 5MM only)
- Armour Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads
- An anatomically correct pattern for three-dimensional fit throughout
- ELASTEK FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with Omnired™ fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort
- Reactive uses Omnired™ Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermo-reactive minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that reacts to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
- Using our patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until now only found in our drysuits, Reactive is made without a single seam stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer
10, 12, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8