Aqualung HydroFlex 3mm Coral Guardian Wetsuit Women’s
The Aqualung HydroFlex 3mm wetsuit women’s, is designed for warm-water diving and is a super-stretch neoprene making this wetsuit easy to put on and remove, its thoughtful features such as the flatlock stitching and V-shaped collar give it additional comfort.
Printed designs and panels help the Hydroflex resist abrasion and create a fun, stylish look. The design of the new Hydroflex is based on a photograph taken of a coral reef in Flores, Indonesia, by Martin Colognoli. Martin is co-founder of Coral Guardian, an Aqualung partner since 2013 that works to preserve coral reefs in Indonesia. To learn more about Coral Guardian and how you can help, visit coralguardian.org
HydroFlex 3mm Wetsuit Features
- Environmentally friendly features: 3mm high-quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses a PAH free formula
- Flatlock stitching for comfort against bare skin
- V-shaped collar for better comfort
- Chest panel in mesh=skin for wind and abrasion resistance
- O-ring seals on the wrist and ankles to limit water entry
- Powertex knee panels allow excellent abrasion resistance with
- Printed design on the shoulders to protect against abrasion from the BC
- Printed design on the wrist to help keep dive computers in place
- Loop on the zipper for ease of opening and closing
Thickness – 3mm
Neoprene – Super-Stretch (3mm)
Zipper – Heavy-duty #10
Knee pads – Powertex Reinforced Rubber
Seams – Flatlock
AQUA LUNG recommends soaping the wetsuit periodically and rinsing it with fresh and tepid water at a maximum temperature of 30°C ± 5°C. You can also carry out bacteriological cleaning by using specific shampoos recommended by AQUA LUNG.
Never store the wetsuit near an electric motor or heat source which produces ozone. It is recommended to flat store the wetsuit or to hang on an adapted hanger. To avoid any neoprene deformation, do not store anything on the wetsuit.